Amy B Sheehan is a dynamic speaker and new author. She is the founder of Legacy Lives Ministry. Amy’s desire is for people to see God in everyday life, developing a closer relationship to Him, and growing to love Him more. “The more you see God, the more you SEE GOD.” She shares her own interactions with God in an up-close-and-personal way in order to model how other women, too, can be empowered to share their stories of knowing Jesus.
Timeline—Leader and Small Group Facilitator’s Guide (pdf)
Almighty God, the Creator of the universe and lover of our souls, relentlessly pursues us. He desires a relationship with us so much that He pursues us with dogged determination, showing us—in every turn of our journey—who He is and who He has promised to be in His Word.
This 8-session study is designed to:
• Help you recognize God in your everyday life.
• Teach you to document God’s interactions with you. Using the list Who the Bible Says God Is, capture the descriptions given in His Word and how He is showing that to you, personally.
• Help you tell these stories of His activity in an easy and natural way to other people, with God as the main character of the story.
- A personal introduction from the author
- Ideas for beginning the study
- Step-by-step instructions for facilitating the discussion in small groups using the Bible Study book and the video sessions
- Leader material to go along with the 8 personal homework segments
- Additional personal story examples not included in the Bible Study book
- Personal helps to follow to guide the discussion in the best way
- Encouragement and prayers for facilitators and small group leaders
- Ideas for effectively sharing your stories with your community
- Know that the author has given plenty of ideas and encouragement throughout this guide to help you easily lead the discussions
- The facilitator and small group leaders will go through the material along with the group
- Learn skills to help others feel safe sharing their lives on a personal level
- Learn skills to draw out stories from people in a non-threatening way
- Learn skills to strengthen your ability to counsel others with the Word of God, pointing them to who God is and what He is like
- Week One—Remembering is important to God
- Week Two—Worship includes remembering: Who the Bible says that God is
- Week Three—Redemption: What does it look like?
- Week Four—Redemption: An ongoing act of God
- Week Five—Provision: Jehovah-Jireh—God sees
- Week Six—Provision: When God provides a difficulty
- Week Seven—Sanctification: Three kinds of trials
- Week Eight—Sanctification: Purging deleted items
- Suggestions for a possible Week 9: What’s Next?
week 1, week 2, week 3, week 4